Services For Birth Parents
Contact us Now for More Information!
(call) 888 812 3678 (text) 386 405 5501
Are you facing an unplanned pregnancy? We are here to help. We know that you love your child. We are fully committed to helping you identify the perfect adoptive parents for your baby. Our all female office will speak with you regarding private adoption services and resources at no cost to you, without any government or state involvement. Reasonable living and medical expenses and independent counseling are also available. All of our efforts are designed to help you through your unplanned pregnancy.
Our experienced staff and female attorneys are available to guide you through all stages of the adoption process. We have listed below some of our services, although we are available to personally answer your questions at any time. We are here to talk with you about your unplanned pregnancy options, and create an adoption plan that meets all of your needs. Unlike a large adoption agency, we will personally handle your case with compassion, to make your adoption plan as smooth and comfortable as possible.
We are here for You. You have Options.
- Would You like to Select the Adoptive Family? — Since this is your personal adoption plan, YOU can select the pre-qualified family for your child. If you don’t see a family on our waiting families page, just let us know. The right family is here for you! We’ll help you find them through our extensive network of resource services. Once you are matched, you may wish to meet the adoptive family and continue to communicate with them throughout your pregnancy. To design your personal adoption plan, call, text or email us any time, 24/7.
- Is your Pregnancy Causing a Financial Strain? — In most instances, Florida law allows the adoptive family to help with your living expenses. These expenses may include rent, food, utilities, phone, maternity clothing and transportation. We will structure a budget to help relieve your financial pressures during pregnancy and while you recover following delivery.
- Maybe Supportive Counseling Would be Helpful – Whether you have shared your pregnancy and adoption plan with your friends and family, or are keeping it to yourself, private counseling may be very helpful. We work with many experienced, caring independent counselors to support you through your adoption journey. Supportive counseling is provided free of charge to birth mothers.
- Have you Begun Prenatal Care? — We have a relationship with several doctors and clinics, and will provide transportation to assist you with obtaining quality prenatal care throughout your pregnancy and postnatal period. The more we can help, the less stress you will feel.
- Today’s Adoptions are more Open than Ever!— Post-birth communication agreements allow you to watch your child grow and develop over the years and give you peace of mind that your dreams for your child are a reality. Each communication agreement is written to meet your individual needs for post adoption placement contact. Most birth parents choose to receive pictures and letters from their child’s adoptive family. Whether you are looking for pictures, letters, or even annual visits, we’re confident we can assist with locating the perfect family .